- Commercial, high-rise & curtain-wall cladding
- Commercial Applications
- High rise applications
- Residential Applications
- Industrial applications
- Re cladding/Refurbishing
- Feature walls
- Petrol station & train station canopies
- Creative fencing and feature walls
Alucolux can offer embossed surfaces, 3-D shapes, perforations, textured finishes and more. The paint will not crack when folded, the product is fully recyclable and the colour consistency is remarkable. The guarantee on this high-quality product is standard 15 years.
INDURABOND; INDURACORE G2 AND INDURAPLATE
3) Induracore G2 appears exactly the same as traditional aluminium composite panel (ACP), however the advanced technology of the core is constructed from a complete aluminium stamped structure rather than from a combustible material. With no composite material present, Induracore G2 is renamed as a Aluminium Laminated Panel (ALP).
4) INDURAPLATE IS AN 100% NON-COMBUSTIBLE SOLID ALUMINIUM PANEL SOLUTION. Induraplate is a durable, high impact resistant, solid panel which can be curved and rolled. Induraplate features the same PVDF coating system as Paneltec’s Induracore G2; well proven for its superior quality, extensive colour range and integrity; unlike traditional 3mm powder-coated aluminium.
ALPOLIC FR AND ALUCOBOND PLUS
5) ALPOLIC®/fr is an aluminium composite panel with a fire-retardant core.It is commonly used within the construction industry worldwide, specifically to clad domestic, commercial & high-rise building projects. ALPOLIC®/fr meets the NFPA 285 fire standard, while offering the most extensive panel & paint warranty within its class.
6) ALUCOBOND PLUS consists of two aluminium cover sheets and mineral-filled core. The unsurpassed finish and flatness of ALUCOBOND® PLUS, its dynamic range of colours, formability and weather resistance allows for complete freedom and creativity for design. It has been developed as a rigid and, at the same time, flexible fascia material for architecture. ALUCOBOND® plus has been developed exclusively for the more stringent requirements of the fire prevention regulations in architectural products. Thanks to its mineral-filled core ALUCOBOND® plus meets the stricter requirements of the fire-classifications.