Frequently Asked Questions
To give customers a better understanding about our work as an aluminium cladding specialist in NZ, we’ve answered some frequently asked questions below. Check them out:
1. How do I know if my property has a combustible cladding attached to it?A true Fire-Retardant ACM panel should have #:
- Recommended mix and density of non-combustible content in the core (not less than 70%)
- Appropriate certifications from a credible 3rd party authority. Not enough to have mere test reports from samples provided by the applicant.
- Should be fixed using the recommended systems.
3. What product types do you have and use? Materials such as Fire rated Alpolic, Alucobond+, Indurabond, Induracore G2, Induraplate, Alucobondlux.
4. What is the best product to use for my project: Alucobond Plus, Alpolic FR, or Reynobond FR?The product is selected by the client/Architect/engineer with the support of the 3rd party authority (panel/product supplier) and TMB Cladding Services Ltd. Only Fire-Rated ACM panels are recommended.
5. What types of projects do you use your aluminium cladding products for? Residential and Commercial Projects.
6. What support do you offer?Refurbishments and new builds on a small to large scale; residential and commercial projects ACM Aluminium Cladding design, fabrication and installation; Aluminium cladding for facades, and interior applications; Assist with the maintenance, repair and cleaning of Aluminium cladding; customisable CNC services for various materials and offer our clients a CNC controlled routering service, our current CNC router capacity is 4200 X 1600. Assist with design services, or use your design, draft and machine, 2D cutting on materials that requires cutting and routing.
7. Can you discuss your process step by step?Customer request and architectural drawings; quote/tender prepared and submitted to customer; tender and contract negotiations and acceptance; project planning and customer liaison; Project management (design, routing, fabrication, installation); Health and Safety management; Quality insurance and customer signoff; invoicing as outlined in agreement.
8. Do you implement quality control systems?We have included our quality control system in the contract and tender documentation
9. Do you adhere to building codes and the Health and Safety Act requirements?TMB Cladding Services has a Site Wise Green status for Health and Safety practices and adheres to all building codes. Regular refresher training courses are attended to maintain currency of certification. 10. What is your CNC router capacity? Our current CNC router capacity is 4200 X 1600.
11. I have a design in mind. Will you assist me in designing, drafting, and cutting process?We partner with the customer and assist with product advice; design, drafting, fabrication, installation and cutting and routing services.
12. Are there paperwork involved in the process?Site Wise Health and Safety requires regular monitoring and paper work processes; paperwork processes are outlined in the tender and contract documentation.
13. What projects have you worked on before?26+- years' experience in the Building Sector, having worked for small, medium to large companies, specialising in building and construction (commercial and residential), steel and reinforcing, civil (structural) and Aluminium Cladding solutions. Director has achieved a 4-year qualification in Building Science and 16+ experience working with Aluminium cladding solutions. Solid understanding all process stages including; sales/marketing, collaboration and partnership, design (AutoCAD), tenders/QS, planning & project management (large/small), fabrication and installation services, business & strategic management, Accounting and Finance Management.
14. Will you provide me with a free quote? Free quotes are provided.
15. How much does an aluminium cladding in NZ cost? Product Supplier determines the pricing for ACM Aluminium Panels.
16. How much does an aluminium cladding installation service cost?TMB Cladding Services will provide a breakdown of installation cost and product cost in the tender or quote documentation.
17. Do your services come with a warranty?Yes, service and product come with the following warranties:- Workmanship- Materials- Sealant- Producer Statement for Council
18. What are your office hours?Usually between 7am to 7pm, however TMB Cladding Services is flexible.
19. Where is your office located?62a Lake Road, Frankton, Hamilton
Can’t find the answers to your questions here? Learn more about the aluminium cladding services that we offer in NZ. Call us at 02 20706274 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.